Remember that primary care provider (PCP) availability has changed in the last year
and many family physicians may be offering in-person appointments again.
Do not book an appointment:
- If you or your child may have (or has been in contact with) chicken pox, measles or tuberculosis (please go to the Emergency Department instead)
- for injuries for well-baby checks or routine immunizations
- for long-term conditions (chronic constipation or abdominal pain, behavioural issues)
- for medication adjustments or refills
- for mental health concerns (please visit 1Call1Click.ca instead)
Book an appointment with the EOK Care Clinic if:
- your child or youth is older than 2 months and
- has NOT traveled outside of Canada in the past 2 weeks
- your child or youth's illness is new (we aren't set up to see chronic medical conditions or issues that have already been investigated elsewhere)
- you cannot access an in-person appointment with a primary care provider (family doctor, nurse practitioner, or pediatrician)
Need to cancel or looking for last-minute availability?
Give us a call at (613) 566-4470
and let us know if you can arrive quickly!
Select an appointment time below with our team of Physicians.